Study in Armenian Medical Institute
Armenian Medical Institute
Armenian Medical Institute Established in 1990 is the biggest Non-State University in Armenia. Ranking 2nd In Armenia and 2793 In Europe. Armenian Medical Institute Armenia one of the most Desired Destination for Medical Education in Eastern Europe. Leading Technical Know how, Complacent Atmosphere for Studies, Affordable Financial Structure. Armenian Medical Institute is one of the oldest medical institutions in Armenia, established in 1990, and has produce more that 3450 Medical Graduates in fields of General Medicine and Dentistry. Students from around the Globe had regularly shown interest and successfully accomplished their Graduations in due course.
Request A Callback
- Armenian Medical Institute students get range of facilities curricular & extra curricular.
- University Library is the 3rd Largest in the Armenia, with wide varieties of Medical Books, international Research Papers and valuable Journals.
- University facilitates its students with clinical practice right from the 2nd year. It has 23 Clinical Centers, “Erebuni Medical Center” Armenia’s largest multi-specialty hospital being one of them.
- Apart from the regular curriculum, students are provided with regular coaching/preparation for MCI & USMLE right from 3rd Semester.
- University Student and Scientific Council engages students round the year with various stimulating projects National & International.
- Armenian Medical Institute, has the license to conduct Medical Course, specialization MD General Medicine (0401), license No: 0006 since 29/11/2004.
- Armenian Medical Institute holds State Accreditation No: 124. So thereby we confirm that Graduates of Armenian Medical Uni Institute receives State Degree, which there by implies and gives them the right to practice in Republic of Armenia.
- Medical Graduates holding Degree of Armenian Medical Institute have the license to practice as general physician and can pursue further studies and higher qualifications in Republic of Armenia.
At Armenian Medical Institute, you get an opportunity of a life to achieve your Dreams! :
There are about 250 highly qualified specialists, doctors, professors, candidates of sciences and associate professors at the Institute. This powerful scientific potential has a serious role in the development of medicine in Armenia. There are 54 chairs and cycles in the AMI. The AMI’s chambers are located in its own building and 25 clinical bases, which are the leading medical centers in the country. “Erebuni” clinical hospital is the main educational and production base of the institute, where students receive valuable knowledge and practical experience. The hospital provides students with experience in clinics, polyclinics, laboratories and diagnostic centers. There are two faculties in the AMI: Medical and Dental.
In 2015, the AMI’s 25 years of operation was completed. Over the years, the university has trained and trained several generations of doctors who have been examined in our country and abroad. Many of the university graduates have defended candidate thesis. Some of them teach in their native university. The AMI has a student council that presents student issues. The AMI publishes the Erebuni monthly, which aims to cover the life and events of the Institute. The main body of the institute’s management is the board of directors. The Institute is governed by the rector. The faculty is managed by the deans. The University has a quality education center. Scientific and scientific work of the Institute is managed by the Scientific Council of the Institute. AMI seeks to implant advanced educational programs and methods to create a healthy moral-psychological atmosphere.