Lotusoverseas is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lotusoverseas may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- name and residential /permanent address of students/users
- query related to students’ enrollment/registration
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to user and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services for students/users.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new courses or other incidental information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for students related issues research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, SMS messages etc. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for contact purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct contact purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our services which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.